Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), also known as video surveillance, this is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
CCTV fit almost all video cameras; this CCTV is most often applied to those used for surveillance in areas that may need monitoring such as banks, offices, stores, and other areas where security is needed.
Benefit and Importance of CCTV
- CCTV Protectand prevent the loss of your company's important documents that are confidential and properties.
- CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be extremely useful in staff training.
- CCTV monitor your home or business your behalf when you are not around.
- CCTV systems can also be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an
iPhone, laptop etc.).
- Having a great feeling that you and your environment are protected through CCTV, security cannot be underestimated.
- CCTV can eliminate fraudulent act.
What is SOLAR Energy
Solar energy is radiant light and heat from the Sun that is harnessed using a range of ever-evolving technologies such as solar heating, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar architecture, molten salt power plants and artificial photosynthesis.
Benefits of Solar Energy
- Impact on the environment
- Provides Clean, Renewable Energy
- Reduce your energy bills
- Gives You Freedom and Control Over Electricity
- Solar energy is applicable anywhere
- Improves grid security
- Costs Have Fallen